Saturday, March 25, 2006

Global Village Square


GVSImage2
Originally uploaded by Tharchinski.


by Mike Smith

-What are the new forms of leadership that are emerging in the world? The Global Village Square looks into it. Was shot last summer. This 5 minute videoblog is from the Shambhala Institute's 2005 program. Informative. Video is here: Windows Media or Quicktime

So I'm finally caught up with last summers video projects from where I work part time. Next videoblog will be from last Christmas. I'm behind because, one, I'm lazy and two I'm doing everything on a laptop with limited hard drive space. Not great for editing. I got inspired to finish and post this one after reading Steve Smith's blog today. Read the March 25th post. Some really interesting stuff he writes about. (Steve is my brother).

No comments: